Pissed =[

I am very pissed now.
Why?
I tell you why.
Tomorrow will be my grandfather's Birthday
All of my families should be happy right?..








BUT








Suddenly I heard someone said,(I should not mention who)



We should not celebrate grandpa's birthday because of some chinese pantang thingy!
Or Not good la what la that la





I don't know why must they believe all these,

celebrate a birthday need ask God? F!



Grandpa is 70plus plus and we don't know how many times we have chances to celebrate his birthday anymore



Damn Pissed! F F F!


Fiona,This will be a little secret between you and me =)



Gong gong,Happy Birthday =)


[Picture took by me last year]





Edited:

Happy Birthday to PoPo too! I've forgot my grandparents were same birthday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment