Album Album!!

7.00pm Sunday[Yesterday]

Me:Ma,going out wif pa?
Ma:Ya,Eon BukitTinggi.


My heart OS: Ohyes!
POLULAR! UTADA ALBUM!

Ran into my room changed cloth wait for papa.
We reached there at 8.30pm I think.We went dinner in a restaurant[Forgot what's the name]
My heart was like : Sabar sabar..Utada Utada...later later..






[Chup Gurp Chup Grup] Finish eating!


I flew to POPULAR alone while ma n pa went pak to somewhere else.
Then! I started searching Utada Album!





[After 20mins]

Os:Oh! Saw Dong Fang Shen Qi,Korea.Hmm,should be near!






[After 5mins]

Os: Aha! Ayumi Hasake! Japan! Where are youuu Utada~~

Yeshhhh! Found it! It's the last stock!
OhNo! Forgot bring ma wallet!





*Take phone out

*Press press press
*Dial..............





Me:Pa! I wan buy something!

Pa:Buy larh.

Me:No money!
Pa:Buy what?
Me:Come here quick,I wait u at counter!
Pa:Ah?..........

*Slide my phone off before he finish =D

[10mins]
Pa came.
He took out wallet.
Pa:Eh..How muccc...........






Before he finish that sentence.I pulled Rm50 and flew to counter.There,Taaaadaaaaaa!

I've never regret buying this album!



This costs Rm39.60!
After that I went speedy,I found it too! But It's Rm39.90
I Untung 30cents!! Yay!

I cound'n sleep all night because of the BLOODY FREAKING ICE LEMON TEA!
After I drank TEA I could'n sleep,serious,ANY TEA

I slept at 4am and woke up by 6am
Then,went school =D




New Update!!
Happy Birthday to
Fiona Chai
Monoct Khoo
YeeLeng Kong
Elaine Song
Senese Wong
Frank Chen
WanTeen Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment