Day in so called "Holiday"

Afternoon,1.30pm.
Me
Mom

B,come open durian for me
Why me?Wait papa la
I wan eat now..
Haiya ok la,u help me take 'ka chang' sin
U go take!
I open for u woh!
Then u don't eat ahh

._. I went kitchen took kitchen knife,big one and some newspaper

How to open?
"..." she's busy with something else

Then,I chop the middle of the durian

What u doing? Cut the head"stick" 1st la!
U nvr tell me how I know
I dunno u so lut 1mah
Now what?
U like lah,can open can liao

Then,I use all my strength,
Batoujutsu Hiten Mitsurugi Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki!
(Learnt from Samurai X kenshin's final atk) xD

Chop!

Durian is chopped into half,
with only 2 "blow"


Geng
ofcoz la,ur son woh


I came to realize it,I've chop 2 durian seeds into half ._.



Evening 4.30pm
I went my club house's library along with science reference book
That is the noisiest library ever! Secondary form3 fellers plying psp with all the shouting,primary feller with their laptop with their MALAY songs loud.
Gaah.I could'n concentrate at all

I went outside,the kiddo playground.Sat on the rock-made seat.Me alone,good,peace.
Wait,I'm not alone,there's 5~6 mosquitoes accompany me.
Arggg went home and watch tv after all the kacao's~
I hate sejarah and account and addmath and economic.They are the boring of the borings!


Lastly Wishing Happy Birthday fer 2nd time
To
Elaine Song (Today)
WanTeen (Today)
Frank Chen(Tomorrow)


Anyone watches an anime name Matantei Loki Ragnarok?
I wonder what's the story of this anime coz,I couldn find it anywhere to download it.

Ohh ohh and erm..
I'm kinda disappointed when I hear Utada's Live for this new album"This is the One"
I was shocked...what happened to her? I read a news that is she was ill.
It's good if it's true.. bless her

No comments:

Post a Comment