Bla Bla Bla

It's my cousin's Birthday~!But I don't knw why they celebrate in my hse ==?


[It's her Birthday!]

[Grandparents]

[the blue light from monitor + my oily face(haven bath)]



Today,PRA SPM2 started with Bm.
Uhh I hate the 360 karangan..write about pekerja asing in negara?so BORING.
Almost fell asleep while writing..before we passed up our papers,took some pictures!
Eh..
Eh!
Eh!!!
I didn bring phone to school!
These pictures just pop out of nowhere when I reached home xD



[En.Suresh posing]

[Marcus,with bulu putih]

[This 1 calls pura-pura!]
[Where got ppl write karangan with smiley faces!]

[Me & ma ODM watch]


2weeks more to go..but still got SPM!?
SiTuPid P*D Klang! so many exams ==


[Larger picture at bottom]

Hmm from now I wont be plying Maple that often.
I tell u oo frank,don't Lvl too fast! orelse me lonely T.T


Hmm last thursday(badminton+b.ball) till now I've haven been exercising yet!
Now going to cycle whole garden!!! muahahaaa

Yay!OnePiece 420! Rooobin chan! Sogekinggg!

No comments:

Post a Comment