kakaka

Forget about the freezing blog,
Today


haha.....




I went pyramid with mom,with all my ka chang (pencil box)
On the way,we were listening One FM.

DJ:SPM students seems to be stressing with studies.....
Mom:Why my son no stress at all?
Me:Stress need exam,no stress also need exam,why stress?
Mom:U too no stress d!
Me:Isn't that good?

Mom smiled + laugh

First stop,Ichiban Ramen.
I ordered Japanese Fried Rice.
Ohh,when we came in the restaurant,the waiter and cashier were shouting
"Irasha..blah blah"
I forgot what they've shouted,and I know that was wrong!
It's Irashaimaseh,I've know this thanks to OnePiece! xD

Next stop,Watson.
Mom wanted to buy make up.
I was too bored,when I walked to men's perfume thing row
The worker said : try lah

I remember,it was playboy's perfume
I took the red one

"Pshhhhhhhh"

"..."

Then,Blue one

"Pshhhhhhh"

"ee.."

Next,

"Pshhhhhhhh"

"what the.."

Worker: kenape spray dalam same spot(my palm),patut lah bau pelik!
I went toilet and washed it off after that ==


Then,Mom went shopping herself while I went POPULAR for the reason I went pyramid.I went "ADDITIOANL MATHEMATICS

I took some books out,starting to do in my own book I brought.
After 2~3questions.. I gave up =p

I put back AddMath and took Math book.
I've been staying inside for 2hrs~3hrs

Then I met up with mom and teman her window shopping.
I took moral notes out and memorize definisi while shopping(Only work for boys,right?)

To be continue.

AS I said,Girls will never take their eyes off the cloths,shoes and bags.
Am I correct,Rachel and Candy? xD

7.00pm
Mom ask me to go starbucks/Oldtown for coffee as she's not hungry yet
I rejected coz I can't drink! ._.
Then we enjoy our dessert in Honeymoon in Pyramid!

Here's mine

Mom attracted by something

After we finished,we were like..not enuff!
We wanted to go TGI Friday's but end up going home,dabao =D

I've been listening Alone Alone Alone these days..

Yesterday Akon's concert,Radio were putting Lonely

Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn


Then,Come back to me,Utada

The rain falls on my windows
And the coldness runs through my soul
And the rain falls, oh the rain falls
I don't want to be alone
I wish that I could photoshop
All our bad memories
Cuz the flashbacks, oh the flashbacks
Won't leave me alone


Greenday - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever know
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone


I walk alone
I walk a..



David Tao - 暗恋

So here I am standing all alone
在某个街头 有个我在这里只为你等候
Here I am waiting just for you
开放我所有 希望你能了解你能够接受
So lonely


Gaaah Gimme a break! xD


Ohh,Science,Math,English I've ok with it,probably could get some B for these =(
Left Moral,Bm(komsas),EA,Account and the most boring ones,SEJARAH,ADD Math =(

Gambateh! To everyone also laah ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment