Mirror Phobia 镜子恐惧症


Since High School, I don't like mirrors.
Especially those in the shopping mall, changing room.

Why?

Because I have no confidence for my ugly face.
Those changing rooms were so bright!
It's reflecting crystal clear image of mine,
Which I will scream in my heart,
"OMG I AM SO F*CKING UGLY."

That's why,
Every single time, in changing rooms,
I will only focus below my neck,
Ignoring my head part.

And I no likie my college's toilets.
They are so FREAKING BRIGHT.
Every time after I went for VV,
I would just quickly wash my hands and chao.
No way I'm taking a single peek to those mirror!
X)

I hate looking at mirrors.
I couldn't ignore those freaking ugly pimple of mine.

I hate my acne.
I'm scared of MIRRORS.


Trying out the red-boxes-jacket


Tear off my face, Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment