- Paranormal -

Today watched Paranormal Activity with Hugo Kahhan and new friend



It's nice It's nice It's nice!

But please,
Don't watch this ALONE!



I'm serious ==

There's girls,
Sitting front row of us.

They SCREAM out LOUD


AND,

we are scared because of these girls,not the movie!

=/


Btw
The ending part was soooooooooooooooooooooo
Gan Jeong!


Gosh..I hope I get no nightmare tonight!

pui pui pui


Update!

8.00pm something

MSN

Kahhan: In the midnight Pull your leg down to the other room!

What!?

Trying to scare me huh?
Well I'm not! haha!


12.00am

Message ringtone..
Ah,a message from Hugo

Hugo:Sleep ady?look up to ur ceiling...
Joe : Only got fan =)
Hugo : The fan will move by itself..
Joe : I've on fan,ofcoz it's moving =D
Hugo : ur door will open itself..
....



Then we scare each other off ==

hey u guys are what?
Kindergarten kids!? I'm not scare! lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment