The 8th Day

Today is the 8th day I study in Taylors
I have to wake up at 6am and reach there at 7am everyday
well,to prevent terrible jams.

Yesterday,I found a perfect place to watch sunrise.
Block D Top floor

Took a few shots.
see the X? huhu

The sunrise

I can watch sunrise everyday.
It just make people feel relax =)


My friends,Alvin and Galib

We were discussing the Culinary Assignments in library


Hu!These Assignments really making me faint!5 in a row!
The worst one is..Geography.Guess what?Egypt! x.x


uhhhhhhh!

Ohyea,the Hospitality students took a shot of Thphoid injection
It's a must for us ._.
It costs Rm37! and have to take again after 3years


Just received my uniforms and my knifesets
There's lotsa knife inside O.O
Im a dangerous man now! muaahahaa


p/s:Im not the one who posted that previous post =p


Aww man!
Isn't utada the best!?

No comments:

Post a Comment