Gymani GymGym

Err..feel like vomiting now
Because I had TomYamMaggie fer lunch
Very unhealthy eh? =/


Btw,went GYM just now
=D



I lost to an old guy!

-Story starts-
I'm runnin on da runnin machine thingy for like 10minutes
An old guy showed and he start running on the machine next to mine

I was thinkin:Psh,old guy~

My machine speed is 5.00(jogging speed)



*TiT**TiT**TiT*

The old guy speed up.




*TiT**TiT*

wait..was that my machine that's Titing?
Nope..I wasn't pressing anything.



*TiT*



something's not right..



-Look to my right-




Fuiyohhhh!

old guy'is running 8.5!!

I was like O.O"



Conclusion:Never look down on any old guys =/




Ohyes,

A picture of my funny mom before she went to work
She pulled me and was like "Take picture!Take picture!"
LoL



Taadaaa!
Letter of acceptance =D



I'm so exciting to go COLLEGE!
weeeeee

Tomorrow dad's gonna buy car for me!
Muaaahaha

Myvi SE White..or Black? hmmm
No,not silver ._.!




No comments:

Post a Comment