My path

This morning went Taylor University College Lakeside Campus Openday
Me and family went for the Hospitality room
There was a Lecturer actually a Manager from FirstWorldHotel
He briefed about Hotel Management.

He shown us a video clip that is about Sentosa Resort World that will be available in 2010 early.
After all the briefing,we tried to visit a celebrity chef a.k.a The Black Chef(I think so)
But,the room was full =/

Then,it came to a choosing part.
Hotel Management or Culinary Arts.

There was a senior there saw my form and said
"Hotel Management huh?You wont regret for getting in!"

So,Finally,I've chose.
It'be Hotel Management.

My pop will bring me for sign up coming Friday or Saturday.
Rm200 discount for early birds! heheheee

Ohh Zuohan just MSN me
He saw me in Taylor but was too far to call me
He'be signing up for Culinary Arts,like his brother in Taylor.

If he's really sign up in Taylor,I'm so gonna drag him to my house and have a sleep over =D
Then he'be no need come and go ampang so often and so mafan!

I've chosen my path! Ma-ny-zer I'm comin!

No comments:

Post a Comment