Kick off his BUTT invincibly

-7.00am-

"I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA TOUCH YOU
YOU WANNA TOUCH ME TOO...."

(My ringtone)

Who the hell so early?Ahh don't care..continue sleep!weee

..
...

"HON HON"
(Car's hon)

"I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA TOUCH YOU
YOU WANNA TOUCH ME TOO EVERYDAY ALL....."

OMG!
I forgot I got Car Trial Test Today!

Quickly grab my jeans and do the jumping (==")
Simply wore a coller shirt
Rush out to the car..

Aunty was like.."Overslept har?" =)

Even on the way to the test place,I was in sleeping state~
LoL

When we reach,Aunty tried to find an examiner.
An old guy showed up and blah blah blah
"My car black oil lah,geng lah,what lah what lah"
Aunty was forced to say yes

Then,we started.

With his car..I can't fully controlled it and did very bad..
He keep saying "U can or not!? Boleh tak!? How many times u learn d!?"
"You might kill people on the road like this!"

Finally,we stopped.
He find da people there and say I haven prepare yet la this la that la

Aunty dashed to me and give me her key
"Here,drive my car,His car memang cacat,not ur fault,*smiles*"


Guess what!
I did everything perfectly with Aunty's car.

That guy just now was speechless and gave me a PASS.
IN YOUR FACE! Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment