The Expensive-vvv-ness

Today is Christmas!
Me mama and bro planning to go pyramid,
but,
Super Duper Jam!!
Don't mention the car park,we couldn even get in!
Then we went Summit for bout an hour then we went Bt.Tinggi Eons!


[We ate AsamLaksa!]
[Mom aiming some item]




We had our dinner in Lavendar in Bt.Tinggi.

[This..my drink!]
[It's Lemonade]

[My mama trying to open sugar stick]

[Me with mama]


I've ordered a Chicken Baked Rice(Cheese)
Mom ordered Mamic something mee punya
Bro ordered Spaghetti



Guess what
The Bill is RM70!
x.x

The expensiveness!



Thenn we dabao!!

[Salmon spaghetti-thingy]

[Bread-thingy]

Dabao cost Rm60..


We've spent >Rm100 in Lavendar!

They should really give us a member card xD




-Update-

Well,I'm too lazy to write a new post
so I just continue in this post
;)


Err just back from Pyramid

[Me mom bro]

Hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment