Ngek ngek

Went Taylor College with a male malay teacher and Pn.cheah
(most pretty teacher),(bluek) xD
In bus I sat wif Rachel cause marcus sat wif kaiyuen n ken sat wif lee
Rachel kept taking pictures 0_0!
ahaha sad for her cause take pic wif ugly guy(me)
My hair too short to style anything xD
Mister Jerry and Kumar gave a talk bout 1,2 hour? B-O-R-I-N-G
All I can hear is Finance Marketing Accountants blah blah blah
LoL
We were so hugry!! It's 11+ and we did'n have our breakfast
Me,Ken,Marcus,Kaiyuen,Lee,Sayuti,Fuddin,
Rachel,Sally,Shirin
act we're going toilet
But we actually went Taylor Cafeteria buy something EAT
After the talk,we get our free lunch! There was rice+fried chicken+toufu+cabbage
B-U-T
If u throw the toufu to people,it might knock them to faint. Feaking HARD xD
Chicken also very bad..only cabbage can eat hehe..
We took a lots of pictures before we left
Will be upload soon as Rachel n Weile update their blogs =)

Pn.Siva Tricked us!! Grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment