Great Night!

Just now,We had bbq near apple house's playground
Here's some preview pictures,will be upload more as soon as I get all the pictures

Penguin!

Ken

KokChong drunk


Qiang & Lee

Lee so scared we mabuk and wanted send everyone home.Actually we didn't mabuk at all =="
(This is the proof,I'm still posting blog now,haha)
Lee called.I lied him I've on the bed going to sleep now.Didn't want him to worry..
Lost my retainer,wtf? it's like Rm500 each
No choise,have to see dentist again
We played true or dare.Marcus not there so no spreader =D kidding laa
Actually a bit headache now,but not gonna sleep so soon~
Still want to watch One Piece!! Semangat~ Episode 178!


p/s: Ken,Apple,JingTian,Kingkong,Eelyn,Marcus,AhTay,Lee,
Keeyong,Kokchong

We had a great night! =)

12.48am
†Heartless†

No comments:

Post a Comment