Mel-li-cuu-list-si-mas-si

Few days ago,I went yamcha with my friend.
When I enter my OWN house,I thought I was in wrong house ==

Tadaaa...my house's 'tree'

..

...

lame.


xD

Christmas is a month from now..where should I celebrate Christmas this year?
Hmmm


Tomorrow,is a good day,to the pro's
But a suffering day,to,ME!
I HatE AddMatH!
I'm so gonna eat u up!
burn u!
tare u off!
bury u!
bite u!
smash u!
.
..
...
CUCUK U! ... with my pen la,thinking what? xD



Today's Dinner : Pizzz.............a! Double chee.........seza! [Goffy movie line]
Hooray,pizza!



NO!
My reaction was : huh..pizza again!? [Just ate 2days ago,Sunday]

Uhhh...I want..Fried Rice..I want..Spaghetti..I want..Prawn mee..
I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too -I wanna song lyrics-



wait,what was I talking about about again?
=="





Today,I used an application in facebook..
They changed my name into..

well,
This is sick,
But,
It's funny!

xD











No comments:

Post a Comment