Gaah

I hate you la Kahhan!
Why you come my house?
Why you send me maple patch?
xD

Omg!

-Trying to control myself away from Maple-
-Breathe in deeply-
-Breathe out hardly-

Tomorrow will be last day of school,
and..2more days to SPM ==

Well,everyone like chiong-ing for SPM
Unlike me,relaxing,unstressed..
Muaaahahahaaa

Parents knew that no use if they force me,
But ehm..

Even they didn't force me,
I still can feel the invisible force compressing me!

I don't know.

The more freedom I get,the more pressure I feel

It's like..


When people say to you "Go die lah",
But actually they doesn't meant it,
Just a way to express emotions

So,

Substitutely,

When my parents giving me freedom,
But what if they're not meant that?



Ahhhh

I'm bullshiting and don't know what I'm talking about ==

niways,good luck to SPM sitters and SPTM sitters!

Ain't Utada the best!? xD





Owh sorry,did I make you vomit?
x)

No comments:

Post a Comment