Tagged

Tagged by Heart and an idiot friend xD


I'm Joe
I love my friends

I like to swimming

My favorite foods - All except octopus
I play computer
I love winter.So cold that can cold down my brain.
I extremely scare Pn.Siva
I don't like to study

I wanted to go Taiwan/Hk

I collect $$
I cannot cry

I want a girlfriend

I got a lame friend

I eat you

I don't kill ants,they are innocent

The place i must go everytime i go shopping - Comic shop

I like to wear jeans

I cannot forget you

I believe in true love

Love to hang out with my classmates

Hate to do homework

My farourite colors - Blue,Black

Tag:

1)Zer Hooi Ng

2)Wei Le Khoo

3)Ming Jiun

4)PuiQuan

5)Shirin Lobs

6)Connie Chan

7)Elaine Song

8)Eelyn Suen

9)Yi Shern Chin

10)Bee Yin

11)Candy Yen

12)Tracy Tan

13)GiGi Goh

14)Wan Teen Lee

15)Marcus Low

16)Probably all blogs in my list.

2 comments:

  1. i believe in true love also =)

    and i know i cannot waste my tears......anymore

    AND i do love BLUE =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2moro wan go makan together???(not dating)

    ReplyDelete