Sorry..

I'm sorry but this is the thing I would do.. to keep you away.Far far away..
I am still not strong enough,I still need my friends to console.Huh,what a junk I am.
I ain't blaming you..nope,not at all.I ain't brave enough to ask you what you feel all along
Because I'm so scared of the answer Now I knew,and it was in my surmise.
You couldn't imagine how many times I cried for you.
"Boys don't cry" But I did..for you.And the only reason I cried past few years.
I wouldn't anymore From now.
Because I'm junk.Junks have no point to cry.

Let's end our story.End of the chapter,I will put a full stop at the last sentence.
I won't burn away our story,because it's my second love story in my life.
I'll treasure it. =)

To: Mystical person.
Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Awww you sounded sad in your post! Cheer! Anyway, thanks for the bday wishie aite :)

    ReplyDelete