Valentine Single Party

We've held a single party in pyramid and steamboat restaurant
We sang karaoke and had steamboat for dinner
I think Ive abit drunk in karaoke
I drank 3 glasses Gasperd with empty stomach
I never have any breakfast and lunch
My face became very red and realized that in toilet
After half and hour(I think so..) Im normal again! =)
We sing until half of us were standing on chairs + keep shouting =="



Happy Birthday!



Whose bobs? xD


All high liao

Skating Ring Wedding Ceremony

They gonna eat on THAT?

Apple + Ken

Bling Bling~ After school,Too tired to pick clothing..see what wear wad >.<
Normally I wont wear like this! Trust me xD













Why is it red? Guess :D

Yammmmmm Sheeeeeng


All look like ghost,thats why I don't like cyber shot

Haha,funny

Kingkong sot liao

Kinda miss someone though xD
Wish Everyone(and a special person) Happy Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment