Laughters

Attended a street party at Li Quan house yesterday
It was quite fun
Before going to the party
I called shan theng
and xin wei picked up the phone and told me that she's sick
so I went her house check her out(such a nice guy)(lol)
Been long time never see her
But i realize Im actually sicker than her

Im having fever and running nose + sore throat
suffering.

Me,kuoyik and xin wei help her on laundry
Then we walked to the street party
They were having a fashion show!
But only kids can be the modeling




Then a "chai shen" came and give ang pau
I got a "吉祥如意" ang pau
and a Rm100 specimen..



Friends!



Middle of the party
we(me,kuoyik,shantheng,winyee,xinwei,liquan)
walked to our form3 mandarin teacher's house
We met Jiamin,Weile,Wanteen,Ziyi there
They are also having party

Then we returned shan theng house watch "chipmunks"
so cute and fun
12am I walk winyee home
and kuoyik fetch me home

They ajak me for swimming today but I didn't go
because im really having fever + running nose
I don't wanna catch cold again! >.<
原來笑是一種麻醉藥
笑可以麻醉一切痛苦和病痛
但願不是暫時的麻醉品..

No comments:

Post a Comment