Starts and ends with a H.

Everyone needs it, but not everyone has it.
Yes. HealtH.

I have been in a giddy status for almost half a year.
Every morning I woke up, I felt dizzy, and I have no appetite everyday.
Till recently, I can't hold it anymore.. IT'S LIKE I'M PREGNANT!! I feel dizzy and puking everyday!

Then, I went to Natural Health Farm and did a organ-scanning-test/ something that scan my organs to see if they are doing well. Well, unsurprisingly, they are all in bad shape. My small & large intestines, my kidney, my bladder they are all rising their white flags, screaming for help!

Reasons? Insufficient nutrition intake.

I ate breads and biscuits almost every morning in this half year. Nutritionist told me that, these breads and biscuits I ate, they did not provide me nutritions, and they took mine instead! Then I know, breads and biscuits aren't really good for health at all huh? And I took a lot of sweet stuffs (MAGNUM! <3) because I thought that I was low in blood-sugar; turning out, too much sweet stuffs cause bones lose their magnesium! *Scary* :-I



Now, I have to take these everyday, to ensure my daily nutritions are good for supplying my body. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment