God Darn Pimple!

I'm having sore throat,and my nose were blocked,
These two suffer me the whole damn night.
Even my mom talked to me,i don't feel like replying!
Aiyah mother-son,body language is enough to communicate!
Gonna have some strepsiles before going to work later
What to do,my job have to talk.. :o

Talked about work,I had been working for 3weeks in SRHS concierge department
This job is actually fun,but sometimes,it gets really boring when there's no guest.
Next 2weeks 14th of November I'm gonna change to Houskeeping department.
Goshhh,my friends said it's super duper tired! Hope things doesn't go that bad!

Ming,me and joey from concierge department
Their last day being a concierge!
Gaaaaah the picture is blur!


You see,i really hate one guy,who happened to get closer and closer to me(same department)
Whenever he walked to me,
The inner-me : Goddammit! Go away! Don't you dare talk to me!
But the outside-me: How are you :)

Yes,I am a faker.I don't show people I hate them.Maybe that's why I'm good to bullied.
I don't simply hate people,
Whenever that person is hated by me,he/she is really deserved to hate!

WAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

The weather lately is very humid in the morning and the night,
Which brings active to mosquitoes..
Now I can't defy the volcano on my face is mosquito stings or just GOD DARN PIMPLE! rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment