Ampang!

Go Ampang meet my friends again! Weeee
Morning 9.30am Mom fetch my to Ampang.Reach Zuohan's house at 10,and xin there too.Fecthed turtle then mom drop us at Cahaya Lrt Station.When we called zijie,he is still bathing =/ After he reached we went in Lrt and I forgot which station,we meet up with jiawei.In Ts,yongwei and ting wei meet up with us.Then we went Karaoke!


Me and Xin Langgar shirt! [Picture 2] ==" only our patterns are not same xD
Oh me and zijie took 5~6 shots of picture coz my shooting skills not gud =/
After Karaoke jianwen joined us.Me and Zuohan saw Cherine and she's kinda busy with her boyfriend.But finally she called us and I waved at her =)
We played snooker and bowling.


Then went cinema watch "Where Got Ghost".It's so funny!
Im sitting between Xin and Zuohan,Xin almost shouted out coz of the sudden-appear of the ghost,haha!
After movie we went snooker again.Then "ding ding qiong",arcade.
Its time to say byebye to them.


One leave one by one while in Lrt station,left me zijie xin zh wugui drop at Cahaya station.
Then all back their own home,Me went turtle house for 2hrs!
We talked about OnePiece,for a long time since we both super fans of it xD
Around 11.00pm,my dad reached and fetch me home.
And buuahh!Here I am =) now it's already 12.30am,but I still wanna brag about this tonight! hehe! Im so gonna miss u all,till next time we gather again!

No comments:

Post a Comment