Uh

Went for blood test with dad and mom.It's better than I thought.Not Pain! hehe.We can get results next thursday.
Day before yesterday,Me Marcus and Junsheng went for driving seminal and driving lesson.We sat there and listened boring ceramah for 3hours.Then we DRIVE.Luckily my pelatih was chinese,we having conversation using mandarin.Well,it's the first time I'm driving except last time mom used to let me handle steerting.He teach me everything within 3hours.Driving ain't that hard eh? xD
Yesterday night went cycle for whole BukitRimau.It was a good excersice.Night wind is really nice!But too bad Im all alone,no one to talk to? =/

Update: 8.45pm
I can't lift my arm for whole afternoon!It feels funny =D
OK more importantly,I've done something that ZEUS might shoot me with It's thunder bolt.
I forgot my mum's birthday!Her birthday was last Tuesday 24th.OMG.That day I got tuition and quite busy so I've forgotten.What should I do What should I do now??? T.T
Sorry mama xD

No comments:

Post a Comment