Chagrin

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.


Ohyes,I miss this song =)
Suddenly,I'm feeling very chagrin.Memories starting to invade my brain.Memories of cherish.Who am I kidding,I miss her :( Miss her smile,voice.Although it's not much eh.Just one or twice I've heard her voice.I'll try to enjoy the memories,isn't it way better?Hmm,about NS.Some said there's still two batch?Some said there's no more.Well,I sure hope there's no more?Till now I still don't get it,that NS is good or bad?There's sure a lots of fun there but,starting a 3months life in a completely strange place that you never been before.Isn't it kinda scary?With all strangers?However pointless I'm thinking this,I'm not chosen anyway.Say..I wonder how my friends will look like after they cut their hairs :D Something surprised me.There's actually a person named Joe Tedone in NewYork.Just two words different.Guess he wasn't a Tedoen family member huh?For all I know,there's only Joe Tedoen,Joyce Tedoen,and a cousin who only I met once,in this generation.There were only three of us carried the name of Tedoen.

No comments:

Post a Comment