"Smile"

Last week and This week were pretty Busy!
Stupid monthly test! rofl.. Tomorrow account and addmath test.
I am so not gonna study for this 2 subjects.I felt that I am so tired now!My head and shoulder are heavy.Too many things to do!! Thankfully next week I can rest whole week because I had quit being a MSSD official and a St.John para-medic.Stress releasing week!! I am so looking forward it!!
But next 2 weeks saturday,I am going to Cadet Training Course at HQ to take care of our school cadets.Then is their Cadet exam time.Come to think of it,our cadets are quite cute,especially when they marching! =] But some were really really really annoying 0_0

I still remember what they answered when we taught them first aid
Privates:"If the finger chop off,what treatment should give at first?"
Cadets:"Use super glue"
We privates like..knocking head to the wall? Damn zha dao!

Today went through Math,Economic,English and Moral test.
I can't finish my Math on time..and my graph so..teruk?This is the first time I felt I did so bad in my math paper.Hope I can pass?Economic paper was like so - boring! I almost felt asleep.

Yesterday I saw a MapleStory Video "Uncle fucka" I realized that I had not been touching this game for 2years.Kinda miss those days playing MapleStory.I wonder Frank's account LVL wad huh? 130?140? I am so gonna borrow your account someday! hehe
Maybe I'll start playing..after SPM

ohh 8.30pm! Show time! Astro On Demand! =D
Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment