ATC....PASS!

St.John (ATC) Adult Training Course..
I PASS!

Went to this course/camp from 19march ~ 22march 4days 3 nights training
I can say that this 4 days is the worst 4 days in my life
No Sleep
No Phone
No Music
No Bath (1 day 10minutes)
No Complain
No Rest
No Computer

But I suddenly felt that is worth!

Thursday night I didn't sleep at all
Friday night slept 1 hour 1am~2am then training start until 3am,
sleep till 6am have to wake up again start training
Yesterday,saturday only sleep 2 hours 4am~6am

Camp Commander Sargent Chua taught us kk member CPR in the midnight!
I don't think we can pass without his help!
Waiting him to upload picture in his blog (Got link)

First aid,foot drill,home nursing booklet are our school science text book x2
Have to read all in2 half day!

Yesterday examination for Foot Drill,Bandaging,Leg Fracture,Transportation,
Written test,Home Nursing.

Today morning were CPR,Choking exam.

I PASS ALL!
bwahaha
There are 160 participate and 3/4 of us PASS

All kota kemuning members PASS as well
Now,we are Pangkat Ke-14 , Private!

P/s: Thankyou Sgt.Chua.

No comments:

Post a Comment